Thursday, September 3, 2009

Those Pesky Viral E-mails

Last week I received a viral e-mail from the Boss. It was one of those e-mails that change every two or four years as political parties gain and lose power. The same e-mail that pleases one person the first time they read it is guaranteed to anger that very same person years later when the e-mail resurfaces but the names are changed.




HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.

3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack

Obama?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better?

GOOD! - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi



I sent an immediate reply that said, “It looks like someone started their day with ‘Ted Kennedy’ yesterday morning!”



YOUCH! See ya’ tomorrow, folks!

4 comments:

CrossView said...

Somehow, I've missed this one. But it amuses me as I fill-in my own file names in my head.

I wouldn't wish Ted dead - but I would wish him gone from politics.

Teacher Mommy said...

Oh for heavens sake. I hate those things.

But maybe I would have been more amused back in the Dubya days! ;P

Kathleen said...

Let's do Barney Frank after Nancy Pelosi. Then we'll move on to all the czars.

Autumn Beck said...

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That is the funniest dang thing I've read all week! I will now go tell everyone I know lol.