Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Find The Darndest Things In My Inbox

From: The Boss

To: Arby

Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 7:04:50 PM

Subject: I'm sorry

I was being selfish and trying to get myself some stuff on Cityville and tried logging into your Facebook because I'm really impatient and stuff and it locked me out because you've never logged in on this computer and it tried to arrest me and sent the Facebook swat team after me because I didn't know the answer to your security question and who the hell was your first grade teacher anyhow and I didn't want to try to figure out who the people in your pictures were because I almost failed that test with my own pictures and I'm really sorry and I hope it doesn't cause you too many problems and....

deep breath...

and really I'm sorry but this is kind of along the lines of washing the checkbook, don't you think and I know you didn't need this on top of your really busy chaotic day and how was Boy Scouts and I miss you and…and I can't wait to see you again.

Don't you just hate it when she does that?




Yeah, she locked me out of my own Facebook page!  If any of you are Cityville players, please become my wife's friend and send her things, because it has been made clear to me that one of my failings as a husband is my refusal to play Farmville and Cityville. Why does this stuff always happen when she travels?

4 comments:

Daniel "Captain" Kirk said...

I don't know about you, but being locked out of FaceBook would only increase my productivity for the day, and being unable to connect to the Internet at all would just about double it. (Provided I didn't waste the whole day trying to figure out how to get back on the Internet, and get nothing else done.) Maybe that's just me. Or maybe you should be thanking the Boss for removing a major time waster and helping you more effectively educate your children... or maybe not.

Brownie said...

Too funny! Pretty good security questions when your wife can't figure them out :)

Michelle said...

And I was wondering if we were going to read about man boobs again.......
I don't use the games on facebook either....sorry Boss, can't help you there!! I only use facebook and blogging to "talk" to adults during the day. Its my only sanity. I guess I should get off now and get these kids edumacated!!

Have a great week!! Keep doing well with the weight loss!!

TobyBo said...

so... I think we need a blog post about your first grade teacher.

And I hope you forgave the Boss.